Monday, September 17, 2012

Are you SURE??

Something has been a little stinky around here.  Any guess who??

Here are a few clues:
  • He's almost 10.
  • It seems like he should still be 6.
  • He's not quite a man yet.
Oh my goodness, I had the conversation I never imagined:  "Luke, you stink.  I think it is time for deodorant."

"But mom, are you SURE???  I mean, I'm not quite a man yet!"

Oh baby, I know.  But....  well, yes.  You stink.

He couldn't stand the smelly kinds so we bought an unscented one.  Ironically, he picked SURE.  Too funny.

2 comments:

Mrs. Munchkin said...

Ten?! He is ten?! He is so grown up in his pictures!! I barely recognized him....where has the time gone?

Jthemilker said...

Well at least he didn't want "Secret." Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...