Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fallen off the wagon

This blog is just like anything else in my life. Reading the Bible (or reading anything for that matter), exercising, eating healthy.... When I keep up with it, I really enjoy it. And then life gets in the way. And then pretty soon, I think, "Geez, I really need to do that again" but my good intentions usually get lost. And then I feel like I have fallen behind and wonder if I can ever catch up.

I have a lot to update on. Christmas. Luke's birthday. Everyday cutenesses my kids say or do. My two cent thoughts. Life.

Hopefully I'll find that spare minute soon, before I forget to write this stuff down. Right after I do the dishes, the laundry, and straighten up the house. Tonight Luke was walking around with a flashlight finding cobwebs. I had no idea how many spiders love to live behind our TV in the entertainment cabinet. Gross! So now I am also on a cobweb hunt.

It's always something distracting me from all the important things I should be doing!

Spider, where are you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...