Monday, March 26, 2012

It's always something....

My life has turned into a blur. Wow does time fly.

In my head, I am a stay-at-home-mom with a clean house and properly behaved kids.

In reality, I am never home, the dishwasher needed replaced (which means the dishes piled up), the laundry is never done, I am constantly running the sweeper, and the kids keep getting in trouble. (I am so sick of their teachers calling me. Really.)

What I wouldn't do to have time to spring clean, put a bow in Emma's hair, and smile as the kids say with that beautiful twinkle in their eyes, "Okay, mommy. I'll do just what you say."

Sigh. A girl can dream.

Don't get me wrong. I love my kids. I love my life. It is just WAY different than what I thought before I had kids!!! It is certainly no walk in the park.

Where is that park anyway?!?!? I really do want to walk in it! ha ha ha.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...