Thursday, October 25, 2012

So THAT's the ticket!

I was not popular when I was in school.  Not at all.  Every once in awhile, I thought I'd be in the "in group" with the elementary school girls when I actually *knew* who they were all mad at for the week.  And that happened for a whopping two weeks out of the year because the other 50 weeks it was offically 'We're mad at Amy week'.  No wonder I never knew who they were mad at.

Anyway.  School seems different nowadays.  I volunteer in my kids' school and it just seems like everyone gets along.  Some better than others, but for the most part there doesn't seem to be the cattiness that was there when I was young.  Everyone just plays kickball.

Luke, being the big 4th grader, is trying to figure all this out.  He had a revelation the other day.  "Mommy, I think the other kids really like me because I am fast and have big muscles." 


Oh yeah, the muscles just pop out of this kid, I'm telling you!  :)


No wonder no one ever liked me.  I should've hit the gym, bulked up a little and ran some sprints.  Hey - I wonder if it is too late?!?!  Oh yeah, I hate working out.  Nevermind!  ha.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...