Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's been fun! Really!!

Dare I say it - I never thought I'd hear myself say this - but homework with Luke the past two nights has actually been fun!

Not a tear in sight - from him or me!! If he gets stuck, he just asks me for help. No drama where he throws himself down on the floor, rolls around and cries.

I know it has only been 2 days but this is such a major victory. He's been crying every night for 2 years over homework. To see him peaceful as he does his homework.... Well, it is definitely an answered prayer.

I'm hoping it continues to be an answered prayer, for sure!

How can you turn HOURS of homework into 20 minutes? Get rid of the tears. And then there is still lots of time to play. We've been telling him this - but now he finally sees it first hand. Yippee!!

We're all happy right now :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...