Monday, October 24, 2011

Can I Lysol the Kids??

Not sure if it would be a health risk or if I'd be breaking some law if I Lysol-ed the kids. Hum. I am seriously considering it. Okay, maybe I'm not so serious about that. Maybe.

Finally sent Luke back to school today after 3 days home last week and a good weekend. Emma was very slow to get ready for kindergarten this afternoon. She was fine all morning so I just assumed she was doing what she does best: lollygagging. I finally asked the obvious, "Emma, what is wrong?" and she told me she was so tired and so cold...

Crap.

The quick thermometer is out of batteries so I tried the one that takes forever. She was wiggling around but it still got up to 101.

So today I have a new friend home with me. And I still don't know when I'm going to the grocery store since we had a busy weekend and I was trapped in the house for 3 days last week with my other sick-o.

I've got a busy afternoon planned. Since no one takes care of me if I get sick, I plan to suck on about 20 Vitamin C drops at a time, drink Airborne like water and Lysol the entire house.

Emma and the dogs better take cover.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...