Sunday, June 13, 2010

Old Birthdays - Luke's 3 1/2

Since I mentioned how much I love to plan birthday parties - and since I just started blogging and have missed posting on all the past parties - I thought I would backtrack and post some old pictures.

I'll start with Luke.

We missed Luke's first 3 birthdays. He came home a month after his 3rd birthday. That summer, we had a 3 1/2th birthday party for him.



Who ever thought whacking a pinata with a bunch of young kids would be a good idea? It was my first party, so I think I may be excused from the mistake :)



The kids did decorate-your-own-cupcakes.



I know we had snow cones and played some backyard carnival games - but I honestly don't remember what we did exactly. It seems so long ago! And I was a new mom who forgot to take a million pictures of that party so the computer isn't even jogging my memory....

More parties to come :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...