Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm sick of SICK!

Joe got very sick this week. We are waiting on the results of bloodwork, but we are pretty sure it is Lyme's Disease. I had it 4 years ago and his symptoms were the same as mine - mainly, he has never felt worse in his life. Thankfully, he is MUCH better after being on his antibiotic.

For the past week or so, Emma has been coughing. She also had a low-grade fever last Friday and had some kind of stomach bug (coming out the other end quite frequently, if you know what I mean). Thought we got past that bug because she has been normal for a few days.

But today she decided to throw up all over the place. Ick. She woke up at 8:00 this morning, very chatty and in a great mood. Within the hour, she had no energy, told me her belly hurt - and then - blah. Literally. Ugh. Then did it again in the car on the way to the doctor's.

Did I mention that when I came home tonight (after running to the mall for maybe an hour) my dog left me a "present" in the bathroom??? Oh joy! She is getting old and doesn't always have accidents in the house - but does on occassion. I guess I should be happy she chooses to do it in the bathroom.

What is God trying to teach me this week? My life is a toilet? I need more patience? Hum, I'm not quite sure....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...